Erica Lammie is our October Green Bird of the Month! Erica's dedication to fitness over the past couple years has been nothing short of motivational. Erica was one of the first to reach the 100 class AND 250 class count. She has completed every challenge with flying colors and she can headstand like nobody's business. You can learn more about this fantastic lady via our Q&A below.
October Green Bird of the Month: Erica Lammie
- Where are you from? What brought you to Texas?
- I am from Michigan. We moved to Texas in 2006 for my husbands job.
- What do you do for a living?
- I'm a Neonatal Intensive Care (NICU) Nurse.
- Do you have a personal motto you go to when things get tough?
- No personal motto. I just have to finish something I started.
- It’s Texas so we have to ask…if you were stranded on adesert island but had the choice to have tacos or barbecue which one would you bring with you?
- Tacos of course!
- If you could have a dinner party with any famous people, living or dead, who would they be?
- Ellen DeGeneres...I love her sense of humor!
- What keeps you coming back to Green Bird?
- GreenBird has become one of my favorite places to be. I love the people and sense of community that it has. I love the variety of instructors, classes, and music. The challenges, learning music choreography, and the addition of cardio classes keep it challenging and fun. Without GB how would I keep up with whats new in pop culture??
- What's your favorite way to de-stress?
- Yoga for me has been the best thing for stress.
- What's the last good book you read?
- I just finished reading a book for book club called The Curious Charms of Arthur Pepper by Phaedra Patrick. It was unexpectedly sweet. I realized that I need to add some more adventures in my life.
- What's something that's on your bucket list?
- Speaking of adventures......my bucket list...I have never written a physical list. Guess I should do that. I do know that it involves travel..Australia, Hawaii, Italy, Greece, Spain, Germany.....to name a few. I really do want to try snow skiing. I hate cold weather so I don't know if I will ever get to that.