Introducing an easy and healthy way to incorporate two popular and nutritious foods: Kale and Quinoa. I love mixing a bunch of vegetables into a quick stir fry for lunch, so here's the latest creation. You can eat this recipe as is or add in more protein with some chicken, turkey, or beef. I added in some ground venison and it was delicious!
1 pouch of Central Market's White and Red Quinoa (cooks in 90 seconds, super fast and super delicious)
1 bunch of Kale
1/2 Yellow Onion
1 Red Bell Pepper
Salt and Pepper to taste
1) Prep work: Chop kale, onion, and bell pepper.
2) Cook the quinoa pouch as directed. In a nutshell: Just pop it in the microwave for 90 seconds.
3) Saute kale, onion, and bell in a sauce pan until onions are translucent and kale has reduced.
4) Put vegetables in a large bowl and toss with the quinoa.
5) Add salt and pepper to taste.
You're done! Again, feel free to cook up some meat of your choice and toss in as well if you want a non-vegetarian addition.