The role of a Babysitter at Green Bird Fitness is to deliver friendly, safe, and fun babysitting experiences to the children of Green Bird members.
Green Bird members have the opportunity to take advantage of babysitting services during select classes. Our friendly & caring Babysitters allow Green Bird members to feel fantastic about leaving their children with us as they enjoy an awesome workout.
As a Babysitter at Green Bird Fitness you’ll have the opportunity to play games with kids, teach them new things, and even run the occasional arts & crafts project.
If you love kids, enjoy positively impacting their lives, and are serious about exploring the possibility of becoming a Babysitter at Green Bird Fitness, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Green Bird Fitness is currently accepting resumes from qualified candidates. We’re looking for fitness professionals who are passionate, and love music, movement, and having a good time. If you meet the below qualifications please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t completely fit the description, but think you’d be a great fit email us anyways!
• Pilates certification
• Additional Barre, Fitness, or Yoga certification
• Previous teaching experience in Pilates. Barre, group fitness or personal training
• Creative fitness programming that can be attainable for all levels of fitness
• Ability to cue and describe anatomical technique to clients in an approachable way
• Strong musicality
• Degree in Dance or Exercise Science is a plus