Green Bird 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
We're excited to announce the launch of the Green Bird 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training! In this program we will take a deep dive into yoga teaching philosophy, anatomy, alignment, sequencing, and other skills necessary to become a knowledgeable Yoga teacher.
The second iteration of the 200-Hr Yoga Teacher Training will take place in 2020. Check back in the spring to learn more details
- We'll meet every Tuesday from 6-9pm and four weekend intensives.
- Weekend dates: 4 weekend dates TBD
- Weekends are from 9am-5:30pm
Cost of Training
Full Tuition is $2500.
Early Bird Rate is $2000
Secure your spot with $500 deposit.
Tuition includes participation in the training program + Free Classes at Green Bird Fitness for the duration of the training
Asana Practice and Exploration
- Proper alignment in each pose
- In-depth asana labs to explore each type of pose (twists, inversions, forward folds, backbends, standing poses, and core work)
- Fundamental sequencing
- Functional anatomy
- Four different categories of cueing
- How to lead different types of learners
- Sequencing strategies
- Observation vs Demonstration vs Adjustments
Philosophy and Lifestyle
- The history of yoga
- Bhagavad Gita
- Pantanjali's Yoga Sutras
- Niyamas and yamas
- Ethics of teaching
- Business of teaching yoga