Green Bird 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
We're excited to announce the launch of the Green Bird 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training! In this program we will take a deep dive into yoga teaching philosophy, anatomy, alignment, sequencing, and other skills necessary to become a knowledgeable Yoga teacher.
The inaugural 200-Hr Yoga Teacher Training will take place February 9th-September 29th.
- We'll meet every Tuesday from 6-9pm and four weekend intensives.
- Weekend dates: February 9-10, May 4-5, August 24-25, September 28-29
- Weekends are from 9am-5:30pm
Cost of Training
Full Tuition is $2500.
Early Bird Rate is $2000 (register and pay tuition in full by January 9th to secure the Early Bird rate!)
Secure your spot with $500 deposit.
Tuition includes participation in the training program + 1 year of Free Classes at Green Bird Fitness
Asana Practice and Exploration
- Proper alignment in each pose
- In-depth asana labs to explore each type of pose (twists, inversions, forward folds, backbends, standing poses, and core work)
- Fundamental sequencing
- Functional anatomy
- Four different categories of cueing
- How to lead different types of learners
- Sequencing strategies
- Observation vs Demonstration vs Adjustments
Philosophy and Lifestyle
- The history of yoga
- Bhagavad Gita
- Pantanjali's Yoga Sutras
- Niyamas and yamas
- Ethics of teaching
- Business of teaching yoga