Green Bird Pilates Teacher Training
Next Pilates Teacher Training Begins February 2nd!
Training Dates: February 2-3, February 23-24, and March 10th (9am-5:30pm)
The Green Bird Fitness Instructor Training Program is a 40-hour intensive program that prepares instructors to teach high quality, fun, and safe Pilates classes for all levels of fitness.
Upon completion of the Green Bird Fitness Instructor Training Program trainees will be expected to demonstrate proficiency in the following:
- Create dynamic and interesting playlists
- Lead a Pilates Mat class with a variety of cues, anatomical, motivational, and directional
- Ensure clients' safety throughout a Pilates Mat class
Trainees that would like to take that next step to become a Green Bird Pilates Instructor will be required to teach at least 2 Community Classes as a final audition.
The next Green Bird Pilates Instructor Training Program will take place in February
Our 40hr Pilates Mat Instructor Training Tuition of $400 includes 2 free classes per week during the training period, mentorship sessions, and a small class size to ensure that our trainees are supported throughout and ready to teach a high quality Pilates Mat class.
Green Bird Fitness is currently looking for new instructors and those wanting to deepen their Pilates practice to learn, train and teach our signature Pilates Mat classes. Candidates who are considering applying should take into account the following qualifications:
• Pilates, Barre, Fitness, or Yoga certification
• Previous teaching experience in Pilates. Barre, group fitness or personal training
• Creative fitness programming that can be attainable for all levels of fitness
• Ability to cue and describe anatomical technique to clients in an approachable way
• Strong musicality
• Degree in Dance or Exercise Science is a plus
Even if you don't meet the above qualifications and are passionate about Pilates Mat don't hesitate to apply. We're always looking for motivated people!
To apply to be a Green Bird Fitness instructor and participate in the Green Bird Pilates Mat Training Program, prepare your résumé and a cover letter stating what you love about Green Bird Fitness, why you want to be an instructor, and how long you've been taking Pilates Mat classes to firstname.lastname@example.org